- Rocker COD System is used to digest closed micro reflux COD vial and can meet USEPA 410. 4. It is easier and safer than traditional open macro reflux method.
- Ideal for major brands of reagents
CD 200 detector is equipped with multi-curve in single one unit offering not only built-in standard curve for HACH, Lovibond, CHEMetrics reagents but also a simple method to setup standard curves for other brands of reagents.
- Wide measure range
CD 200 detector can measure COD value within 3 ranges of 10-150, 100-1500 and 1000-15000 mg/L.
- Fast detection
CD 200 needs no pre-heating and only takes 3 seconds to display and save the COD concentration after inserting heated COD vial into the detector.
- Data storage up to 100 records
The built-in memory can store up to 100 records for convenient access.
COD Detector Product Videos
COD Detector International certificate
- CE certification
COD Detector Applications
- Waste water test from factories
- Water monitoring, such as surface water and groundwater
- Environmental monitoring in lake, pond and river
COD Detector Ordering Information
|198200-01||CD200, COD Detector, AC100~240V adaptor, US plug|
|198200-02||CD200, COD Detector, AC100~240V adaptor, EU plug|
COD Detector Specification
▸ Power: DC12V, 1.0A
▸ Brands of reagents: Hach, Lovibond, Chemetrics and 6 user-defined reagent curves
▸ Measure range:
10 ~ 150 mg/L
100 ~ 1500 mg/L
1000 ~ 15000 mg/L
▸ Display: LCD with backlight
▸ Light source: LED
▸ Working Wavelength: 420 nm, 610 nm
▸ Wavelength choosing: Automatic
▸ Detecting time: 3 sec
▸ Optical stability: ≤ 0.005 Abs / 30 min
▸ Storage: 100 records
▸ Data information: Concentration, sample number, time
▸ Power Supply: DC 9V battery or power adapter
▸ Dimension (LxWxH): 23 x 12.5 x 8.5 cm